Thursday, June 11, 2015

passion

well im passionate about moving on to bigger an better things. The other day i made a promise to myself that I would do anything to keep myself happy and reach my lifetime goal. My lifetime goal is to be  successful  and make it in life I would love to have a career that I enjoy. I cant really say what that might be yet because who knows where I am headed. When I go to college I would like to study criminal justice. This fall I will be attending Onondaga . I am willing to get my associates degree and transfer . And no i don't know where I will be  going. I will figure out shortly . I am determined to do what ever it takes necessary. I am my moms second child but the first one to go away to college . I know she is rooting for me and you probably are too but to my senior class goodluck  i wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment