Thursday, May 14, 2015

Free write (schools almost over)

Schools almost over its bittersweet , no longer being able to walk these hallways and stepping onto a campus coming home from school - sleepless nights and preparing for seminars. Its all pretty exciting but i honestly dont know whats coming next. Everyone has expectations and goals for their life I honestly feel like this is the moment to live your life and prepare for the future. We are no longer kids nor will we be told what to do everything is changing.The world is changing and time is going . I dont know lol im just really excited . Although its almost over i will miss all the great memories with my class and all the situations that helped bring us across the stage on june,25

3 comments:

  1. We will miss a lot of our memories that the seniors have created here. There will be no more waking up early and coming to TMA and knowing we won't see these faces all day and everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you 100%. I can believe high school is over. I hope you do great in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a time of exciting change!

    ReplyDelete