Sunday, June 14, 2015

free write

IM SO GLAD THAT IM DONE WITH  THESE BLOGS ! The school year has finally come to an end . Its unbelievable  Ms. Hegaman has on pupil path that I did not do both blogs but I did . So just in case I did not im  doing it now. These things are soooooooo annoying but its a way to let  out what im feeling i guess . I'm sort of stressed just fgor the simple fact that i was given plato Thursday its do Friday . My chemistry project is due tomorrow night . And my regents is Tuesday. If these don't get finished I WILL NOT GRADUATE . I refuse to let that happen I gave to much effort and money to let that eve be an option.

1 comment:

  1. well I hope that this school year would go by fast. I already want to graduate TMA and get good grades and become someone in the future:)I cant wait to be done with these blogs...I am also so glad that I am done with regents... Now all I have to worry about is getting my credits and passing my classes and filling out my college Applications.

    ReplyDelete