Monday, May 11, 2015

ssR - pAIN

SO I am in a lot of pain. Some off you may know some of you may not. Its still this math class getting on my nerve and lots of things that's in school pertaining to clowns, So at this point writing is my only outlet I feel as people don't understand the concept of loyalty and betrayal. I am sick of people betraying me and lying to themselves. Its to the point where i don't get mad or even have emotion about things. At this point is about graduating and moving forward with my life after 5 weeks I will never have to deal with the funny business or be involved in peoples life. So the pain comes from holding myself and not reacting to situations that can change lots of lives I have learned my lesson and learn who is down and who is not loyalty doesn't mean a lot nowadays

No comments:

Post a Comment